Representative Clients & Transactions
- Construction Contracting
- Retail Sales/Consumer Products
- Government/Government Contracts
- Technology & Intellectual Property Protection
- Consulting & Professional Services
- Consumer Lending
- Portland Development Commission
- NIKE, Inc.
- Hero Systems Inc./Big Town Hero
- 5 Star Management Group, LLC
- The Black United Fund of Oregon, Inc.
- Work Horse Construction Metro Inc.
- FM Burch and Associates, Inc.
- Portland Housing Center
- TriQuint Semiconductor
- Represented regional transportation district in real property acquisitions for $350 million Light Rail Project
- Represented major corporation in negotiating goods, services and consulting agreements with national companies
- Representing buyers and sellers in both sales of stock and assets of closely-held businesses, including franchises
- Represented unsuccessful bidder in bid protest on a $1 million professional services RFP and secured a rebidding of RFP
- Represented franchisor against former franchisee in enforcing noncompete provisions of franchise agreement and secured compliance, including closing of competing business
- Represented real estate development joint venture partner as defendant in partition action and secured possession of real property upon dissolution
- Represented purchaser in acquisition of $1.5 million commercial building for renovation project
- Represented major corporate client in commercial lease negotiations
- Successfully represented retail tenant in commercial FED trial
- Represented investor in multi-family real estate development project